An engaging and easy retreat activity is to paint beautiful sunsets and Noble Gospel Values onto glass candle holders. Painting meaningful, glass candle holders for a partner during a retreat is a way to connect your group and provide a special memento of the retreat. Your group will enjoy connecting with each other through this simple yet effective craft prayer experience.
The theological presentations included explain the powerful effect of being welcomed and welcoming and the demonstrative videos make facilitating this activity a breeze.
The input and activities weave together wisdom found in:
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, 13 and Catholic theological anthropology
- Evidence-based strategies for wellbeing from neuroscience, social and psychological sciences
- The staff or students’ life experience and reflections
Save time, money and hassle. Let me work out the activity for you, make up the resource sets with good quality materials and deliver it to you!
The price, $36, is for 6 people, working out at $6 per person. Divide your group by 6 to work out how many sets to order.
Each set includes
- glass tumblers
- quality acrylic paints in bespoke colours (mixed by me)
- small paint brushes
- splash mats
- large plastic cups for water
- disposable paint pallets
- wipes and a small rubbish bag
- a link to the Content and Demonstration Videos that will be emailed to you
And you don’t even have to go to the shops! I’m here for you!