Catholic faith formation engages and empowers your students and/or staff. Retreats offer participants a special opportunity to develop and be nurtured spiritually.
Objectives for retreats include participants will:
– understand Christian stories and values and cultivate their spirituality
– be empowered in their wellbeing with evidence-based strategies
– develop as confident, resilient and purposeful people
– feel affirmed in their own dignity and participate more actively in community
– connect to the Church and experience prayer
– have fun together
EndorsementsSee All Endorsements
Donna aims to cultivate positive identity, grounded confidence, healthy relationships, servant leadership and Christian values and spirituality.
Australian Catholic Bishops Conference
The experience highlighted for me the value in having somebody else facilitate the day. The students loved the live music very much.
It was a wonderful day and gave us many topics to follow up on with the students. You made some lovely links between values and leadership and was just what we were looking for.
St Joseph’s Primary
Articles, stories and resources