Noble Gospel Values Meditation
(8 minutes 32 seconds)
This guided meditation for whole-person wellbeing takes the listener through the following 4 steps:
- Bringing to mind your Noble Gospel value that you have prioritised for yourself
- Cultivate a practice of gratitude
- Pray for others with compassion
- Visualise yourself living out your immediate goals in line with your value
Relax into the meditation and make space for the cultivation of a healthy, powerful spirituality. This is a great resource for yourself, staff, students and/or your family.
Beforehand, invite your group to contemplate the list of Noble Gospel Values included on the page or your own school’s or family’s focus values. Invite them to identify which one resonates as an antidote to a struggle they currently face.
Neuroscience experts encourage us to pick something that will make us stronger, and help us affect change in a place of difficulty in our lives, not a strength we already have. Enjoy the feeling of being grounded, positive and strengthened.
Please feel free to download this to your device by clicking the 3 dots followed by the download arrow.
Joyful Mysteries with Space to Contemplate
10 minutes or so each in length, these audio files are my own voice taking listeners through the Scriptural Rosary Joyful Mysteries, one decade at a time. It’s a modified version that aims to invite people to experience a simpler version of the Rosary and so open up a pathway to this spiritual practice.
- Begin with the Sign of the Cross and a moment to bring to mind God’s love
- Pray the Our Father
- Listen to one sentence of Scripture
- Pause for contemplation or spontaneous prayers of the faithful
- Pray the Hail Mary
- Repeat through one decade
- Pray the Glory Be
- Finish with the Sign of the Cross
Feel free to share these guided meditations and/or download one or more to your device.